needs. Without cookies, the services offered via any website would be notably diminished.
https://www.sirococapital.es/ uses its own and third party cookies:
- Own cookies: those sent to the user terminal from a device managed by the domain the user accesses, the service of which has been requested.
- Third party cookies: those sent to the user terminal from a device managed by a third party, different to that processing the data obtained via the cookie.
(iii) Third party cookies: those sent to the user terminal from a device managed by a third party, different to that processing the data obtained via the cookie.
(iv) Persistent cookies: those stored in the terminal for a certain period, defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
(v) Technical cookies: those enabling website browsing and use of the different options or services.
(vi) Analysis cookies: those enabling the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users on the websites they are linked to.
You may, at any time, exercise your right to deactivate and delete cookies from this website. These actions are done differently based on the browser you’re using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and this is the place where you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate the cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by said browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- ● For Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes to not share them with third parties, except in cases where necessary for the system to function or when the law requires this. Google states it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company compliant with the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all the data transferred shall be processed with a level of protection in line with European law. You can check detailed information on this link. If you want information on Google’s use of the cookies, we are attaching another link..